The NOLF modernization patch fixes performance issues, and attempts to adapt the original classic for larger resolutions.
- Fixes slowdown with some UI elements (such as looking down scope, or picking items up)
- HUD scaling options for most HUD elements
- Replaced mouse input code for a more responsive experience
- Optional framerate cap to 60fps
- Optional 4:3 mode for cutscenes
- New Jukebox menu in Options
NoRawInputto disable mouse raw input
- Fixed missing continue button on mission summary screen
- Improved loading screen time (…that I broke, oops!)
- Fixed some invisible impassible geometry.
- Added a experimental developer console, can be toggled on/off with tilde. (
- Fixed a crash in the weapons hotkey screen.
Extract the archive file over your NOLF directory.
Then in the launcher, go to
Customize and add the Modernizer.rez file.
Don’t forget to check “Always load these rez files”!
Please note this is an unofficial patch, it’s NOT developed by Monolith Interactive
You can download it on itch.io!